Sunday, April 4, 2010

Something Significant. . .

Liz Catches Up on Some Thank You Notes March, 2010


The scan results are back and though they are written in Medical-ese and thus their true meaning is difficult to decipher, the phrase "significant improvement" was unmistakable, and stood out like a NEON sign, you know, the kind you can't miss when it says something wonderful like "FRESH DOUGHNUTS" or "SHOE SALE."

Liz meets with her doctor on Tuesday to translate what this all really means. But we are encouraged at the thought that the chemotherapy seems to be having a positive effect. It makes Liz feel like she can keep up this crazy treatment if the results are "significant improvement."

We'll keep you posted on the significant developments!

8 comments:

  1. This significantly sounds positive! Hopefully sometimes soon we can get together and chat. Much love to you! Katie and the rest of La Familia Cortez de Catalina Drive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Great news. Just found the blog and I have enjoyed keeping up with Liz's life. Lots of love from Natalie (Miller) H. and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad to hear the great news Liz! Now I need to go get some tissues...checking on your blog always brings tears. Keep up the fight and I'll keep praying. My recent fav quote reminds me of you guys...Work like life depends on you, Pray like life depends on God. Love to you! Andrea (Shannon) Stroud

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news! We couldn't be more thrilled for Liz and the rest of the clan! Keep the good news coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you all!! Hope there is more good news tomorrow. Liz, I'm so relieved to hear you are feeling so well! You are in my prayers daily and I put your name in the Provo Temple each time I go. Wish I could give you a hug! Love, DeAnn Shields

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the good news! Heavenly Fathers in-box must be on over load........ We will be in Pleasanton in July and hope we can see you and Mark. Love, Hugs and prayers.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news! So happy to hear it-

    Liz Kane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am doing the "significant improvement" dance right now. (You really should see it sometime. Wow!) We are so happy for you and for us. Yea! Yea! Yea! Can I get me a yea!?!

    ReplyDelete