Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words. . .

Post It

Do you have a face? Are you literate? If you are reading this, I'm guessing you've answered yes to both. So join us in posting personal messages to Liz!
Write a note.
Snap a photo.
Email it to us at lizsgirls@gmail.com
*****and we will post it here!******

Maybe it's just a word of encouragement. Maybe it's a memory. Maybe it's an inside joke. No matter what it is, Liz would love to see you and could certainly use your good wishes as she embarks on her chemo journey this week.

Here's hoping your photo session goes better than ours. . .(what is WRONG with my children???).




Looking forward to seeing you. . .

4 comments:

  1. Liz, our prayers are with you as you start chemo tomorrow. I love you so much!
    Stephanie Bills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, words can't express how I feel about you and your family. We have so many wonderful years and memories together. All my love and prayers to you my dear friend.
    Cheryle Hahn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, You are in our prayers. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to work in your home and be with your kids so many years ago. It gave me great practice for raising my own kids. You were such a great Example to me and still are.
    Lori Cortez Wright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping for another post soon to hear how you handled teh side effects of your first session of chemo.... I praying you are one who can tolerate the meds and have few or minimal problems. Will talk to you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete